Leaving a legacy
Contribute to a future where anything is possible, regardless of ability
What a gift to Possability People will achieve
- Every month more than 2,000 people come to us for support, advice and help with making more things possible in their lives.
- Across our projects, we provide over 27,000 hours of support a year to disabled people and people with long term health conditions or impairments in Brighton, Hove and across East & West Sussex:
- We give people the information and support they need to make choices and have control over their lives and the way in which they live them. We help people when they are in crisis, as well as when they aren’t.
- We get people out and about, allowing them to live their lives like anyone else. From scooter hire to finding suitable activities to better manage aches and pain or getting over a stay in hospital.
- We help businesses become Disability Confident so they are better able to support disabled people at work, both as colleagues and employees or employers, as well as customers or service users.
The gift that you leave in your will today will help us continue to run fully accessible services from all of our sites. Your generosity will mean that:
- we can deliver more of the support that disabled people across Sussex tell us works, in more locations
- we can facilitate partnerships working across Sussex, giving disabled people an increased range of options to enable them to stay independent for longer
- disabled people will have more accessible information and we will offer and champion more volunteering and workplace opportunities.
You can be sure your gift will make a difference. The people we work with tell us how much our services mean to them:
“Thank you, you’ve been very helpful. I feel much better, and well supported”.
A gift in your will would allow us to reach even more people who need our support.
How to leave a gift to Possability People
You can make your will for free with our partners, Bequeathed.
Bequeathed offer free wills and valuable advice. Their simple and convenient service allows you to make the right will for you in the way that best suits you – online, face to face or over the phone.
Simply visit www.bequeathed.org.uk and follow the steps to create a will online.
“Thank you so much for your help. I can’t fault it. It’s been wonderful”.
There’s no obligation to leave anything to Possability People, but we hope it’s something you will consider. Gifts in wills make a huge difference to the work we do across Sussex.
Our Legacy Pack
Download our Legacy Pack